BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 31 May 2010

TFA Drawing: Blitzwing

A new post after a few weeks, but it's not a review today (Even though I've only done 2 reviews so far).
This time it's a Ms Paint Drawing. A drawing of Transformers Animated Blitzwing, the German accented Triple Changer with 3 different personalities: Calm, Angry and Crazy. He may be my favourite Transformer in Animated. I got the idea to draw it because my Sister (You may see me mention her in other posts) Showed me a picture of Blitzwing that someone drew, so I decided to draw my own Blitzwing.

Here are the three heads of Blitzwing, uncoloured first, then coloured: Calm, Crazy and Angry in that order:




The only non-default colour that i used is Angry's face. Please put in the comments which is your favourite head.

2 comments:

Poppet said...

I think my favourite is Angry Blitzwing, and I think it is amazing that you have done these pictures in MS Paint. :-) xx

Gina said...

Hi Rancorman, I think your drawings are amazing too. I don't even know how to use Paint programme!! My fav is Calm, because the detail in the facial features is awesome!
Love as always Gina x x x