BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 31 July 2010

Transformers comic: All that Jazz

I've decided to make a short comic about Me and my sister's favourite character: Jazz. Optimus Prime and Wheeljack are also in the comic. The place where this comic is based is the Ark, the ship that the Autobots used to search for Energon, the Ark crashed in the side of a volcano in the desert. I've called the comic "All that Jazz"

I've put what could be called an easter egg related to Transformers 2.
Also, the background's supposed to be orange but its scanned it yellow.
This is the first comic I've made and I'm very happy with it.

5 comments:

Poppet said...

Great comic, fantastic details, you should be proud of this. :-) xx

Gina said...

Fantastic comic strip!! Love the way youve drawn all those clones. Your style gives a clear felling of movement :D XXX

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic comic strip well done you! Great drawing and colouring! I loove Transformers as does my son Morgan he was impressed with your comic strip. Love Yoda and OB1 too!

Lorraine said...

this is an awesome comic you must be so proud thers is so much detail and love the colours and drawings I look forward to seeing more which is why I just had to become a follower of yours
hugs
Lorraine xx

Tracy said...

wow this is great! your drawings are brilliant and i love all the detail, you are very talented! Tracy :)