BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy MMXI Everyone

Yes it's that time of year (next year?) again, where you can't get any sleep beacause of the fireworks setting off all around. I was going to post what happened 100 years ago but the things I found wasn't anything that I really understood properly. By the way, some useless information you probably didn't want to know; a couple of days ago I acquired a Nintendo DSi XL, which I have been on quite a lot, it can do loads of things. New year's resolution, do they still have those? Does anyone keep the promises? I think mine will be "Buy a Transformer" because I'm obviously going to do that, and one of them's got to be Wheeljack, I really like that guy.


Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Poppet said...

I hope to see more witty posts during this year. :-) xx