BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 4 May 2011

May the 4th Be With You

Hi again
Just so you know:
May 4th = Star Wars Day

Star Wars is one of my favorite films. My favorite character from the Original Trilogy is Boba Fett, my favorite characters fron the Newer Trilogy are General Grievous and Kit Fisto.
I do actually have the 3 3/4" figures, I have Anakin, Obi-Wan and yoda behind me right now! (the 3 3/4" figures are more in-scale with Transormers Human Alliance than the tiny figures that come with them) The main reason you don't see me reviewing the Star Wars figures is that they don't really have a gimmick, yes, they do have articulation and some have firing missiles but not really much of a gimmick, I do really like the figures. My favorite creature is the Rancors, Which is why I'm called what I am. I have a Rancor I have named Jerry, he's a cute li'l Rancor! Also I own about a billion Darth Vader items, including a Vader head radio.
Well, in short; I own quite a lot of merchandise.
Here's a Pic I drew of Vader's head, I drew it quite quickly:

 Happy Star Wars day and "May the 4th Be With You"!
May 3rd wasn't my real birthday, a friend let it be my birthday, an "unoficcial" birthday. My real birthday is in August.
再见(It's Goodbye in Chinese)

2 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Rancorman, Happy Birthday wishes for yesterday, hope you had a wonderful day! Love the makeover you gave the Haynes Manual. Just watched Transformer again last night, getting ready for third movie coming our soon, 'Dark of the Moon'.
Happy blog anniversary tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your week, take careX:)

Gina said...

Since when do you speak Chinese??? And your quick drawings are better than mine :D XXX